Attention: Traditional Cooks
Traditional Cooking Books & Courses
for a LIMITED TIME:
all eBooks come with a FREE print book!
Dear Traditional Cook,
Hi and welcome! I'm Wardee, the lead teacher and owner of Traditional Cooking School. I'm also the author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods.
Inside Traditional Cooking School's premium membership (our simple healthy eating plan), you'll find eCourses on many topics of traditional cooking like sourdough, batch cooking, fermenting, baking with ancient wheat einkorn, and more.
We also offer our eBooks for sale individually. They are the printable materials for the courses combined into convenient single downloads.
You'll see all the currently available eBook and eCourse packages below, as well as information on my print books through outside publishers, Fermenting (2021) and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods (2012). Follow the links below to get more information on each package.
Each eBook package comes with:
- the complete downloadable PDF eBook with all that course's recipes, lessons, printables, and tips (eCourse and eBook)
- a set of Masterclass videos from the corresponding eCourse (not nearly as many as inside our Bible-based cooking program)
- FREE bonus eBooklet
- FREE softcover print textbook for the course
- 30-day money-back guarantee
My books through a publisher, Fermenting and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fermenting Foods come with bonuses, too; see below for details.
Questions or need help? Click the chat bubble at the bottom of the page to chat with us!
The eBook Packages... with Free Print Books!
The Print Books (through outside publishers)
Fermenting (2021) and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting Foods (2012) by Wardeh Harmon. Loaded with over 150 tasty recipes for fermented foods — including mouthwatering dishes you can prepare using your cultured foods — this guide helps you create delicious, nutritious fermented foods.
In it, you get:
- A primer on how fermenting works and the tools and equipment you need.
- Step-by-step instructions for fermenting vegetables and fruits into pickles, krauts, salsa, relishes, and chutneys.
- Tasty recipes for cultured mayonnaise, mustard, and other condiments, plus natural sodas and even herbal beer.
- Tips for transforming beans into hummus and tempeh, making your own sourdough, and more.
- Simple solutions for fermenting dairy, plus recipes for yogurt, sour cream, butter, and cultured cheese.
Available at Books A Million or your favorite bookseller. (We do not offer a purchase guarantee on this book as we do not handle sales of it; check with your bookseller for refund policies.)
You get a bonus, too! Forward your purchase receipt for either book to help at traditionalcookingschool dot com. Be sure to provide your full name and email address to ensure problem-free delivery of your bonus gift.