Attention: Food Allergy Sufferers & Their Families
Allergy-Free Cooking... Healthy & Delicious!
Unlock the delicious secrets to cooking around major food allergens… easily avoid allergic reactions and boost long-term health… without giving up your favorite family recipes, feeling forced to swap trigger foods for chemical-processed “safe” foods, or wasting time scanning ingredient lists…
...the guidance for which I prayed...
"Once again, thank you for alerting me to the special program that shows the importance of understanding and knowing the 'magical, intricate network of the body's systems and the power of eating whole food, prepared lovingly. As I read responses to lessons in the course, I was struck by the hope with which people responded to the benefits and relevancy of the course information as it applied to their lives.
So, it was, I was 'primed with expectation' as I opened the Allergy-Free Cooking lessons. I was not disappointed!I began with the overview and followed instructions. As I began Lesson 3, I knew the guidance for which I prayed opened before me. If ever there was a prescription for healing, here it is. I cannot begin to narrate the harmonies between the dietary healing plan outlined by my doctor and the guidance found in this course. I will purchase the spiral book. Blessings on you and the whole team. Most gratefully, Ruth S." —Ruth S., Virginia
Dear Family Cook,
Does someone in your family suffer from food allergies?
Have you ever wondered, “If my doctor is right about these allergies, then what CAN I eat?!”
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies, rashes, mood swings and other symptoms that get better when you eliminate certain foods?
Do you sometimes give in to intense food cravings, suffer a reaction, and feel miserable all over again?
Would you like to take your life back?
Hi, my name is Wardee Harmon.
I’m the author of the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting Foods.
I am also the lead teacher for Traditional Cooking School - an online cooking school I created to honor my grandmother’s cooking traditions and preserve them so that future generations can enjoy the health benefits, flavors and fun of traditionally prepared foods.
But more importantly… I’m a wife and mom, just like you.
Let me ask you a question:
Your Cooking Is The Key To Your Health
What is the one thing that has more impact on your family’s health than anything else?
Hint: It’s not vitamins, playing outside for an hour a day, drinking more water, or even buying organic foods.
Want to know the answer?
The single most important thing you can do to improve your family’s health… today and in the future… is to take back control of your kitchen.
When you learn allergy-free cooking, you will be able to avoid:
- Having to cook separate meals for your spouse and children.
- Worrying about cross-contamination,
- Spending big money on pre-packaged, high-sugar, processed foods that claim to be “healthy”… but are nothing more than fancy candy bars,
- Feeling bored serving the same limited foods over and over again,
- Walking on “egg shells” wondering when the next flare up is going to derail your day (or force you to rush for that epi-pen),
- Wasting time in the grocery store scanning ingredient lists wondering if this food is safe,
- Feeling hopeless and helpless knowing that unless something changes right now… this boring, limited, sluggish feeling could go on for the rest of your life.
Even better, you will start enjoying:
- All the delicious flavors of foods you love… without cravings,
- Fewer and fewer flare-ups… even freedom from symptoms you never guessed were related to your diet,
- Getting meals on the table faster, cheaper, and easier than before,
- Real food! No more bars, bags or boxes for you.
- Spending less time in the kitchen… and more time enjoying your family,
- Feeling absolutely certain that the meals you serve are safe AND healing, and
- Satisfaction knowing you’ve got a pantry full of whole foods your family can all eat AND you know how to prepare them.
How My Baby's Food Allergies Changed My Life
My journey into traditional foods began the day my son was born…
My son was born with itchy rashes all over his body. His knees, elbows and face were the worst. Instead of glowing with new baby freshness, he looked miserable in his own skin.
Trying to get through each day with 2 young daughters, and a new son covered with red, angry, itchy rashes was a living nightmare.
That’s when I got serious about removing possible allergens from our diets. Eggs, gluten, dairy, sugar… if it seemed suspicious, I threw it out.
Amazingly, his eczema totally disappeared and his baby soft skin appeared for the first time.
Now my entire family could eat, laugh and play together. And no one got sick!
Today our home is filled with more joy than I could have ever dreamed possible. Food is safe, and the kitchen is no longer a battleground.
Reaction-Free... Here's The Key
More than ten years have gone by since those early days of struggling with food allergies… and we are still reaction-free. Here’s how you can do it too:
First, avoid foods that trigger reactions. Your immediate health depends on it, and
Second, eat nutritious foods that specifically support gut health.
Most food-allergy plans completely ignore gut health… and that’s why most people on allergy-elimination diets suffer from:
- recurring reactions,
- meal boredom,
- and ultimately give up on their dream of living a vibrant, healthy life.
However, improving your gut health is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to improve the quality of your long-term health and vibrancy.
Introducing Allergy-Free Cooking, The Traditional Cooking School Way
That’s why I have compiled all of the recipes, wisdom, tips, advice and fun of the Allergy-Free Cooking live class into a convenient on-demand eCookbook package.
It contains a 197-page, 28-lesson eCookbook adventure guide, and 5 streaming videos all in one… and today you can get it at a deeply discounted price.
Inside you will learn…
- All the basics: What foods cause allergies, and how to decide what to eliminate from your diet. — Some foods are mission critical… some you can fudge a little. - Page 15
- A quick-reference guide to allergy-free cooking tools — Sometimes you want to make foods look and behave like the ones you crave… other times, you’ll want to break free and try all new flavors. Here are the tools that are especially helpful when cooking around allergies. - Page 20
- Are you ready to go dairy-free the easy way? You can still enjoy your morning cereal, creamy lunch soup, and hearty dinner casserole. I show you how to make your own milks faster, easier, more nutritious and much cheaper than the health-food store brands. - Page 25
- How to safely jump-start your first natural ferments… without the risks of dairy and sugar. - Page 44
- How to keep all of your baked goods light, fluffy and delicious… without eggs — Plus, the perfect egg substitute for when you absolutely have to serve up a rich, elegant dessert on a special occasion. - Page 46
- How to go gluten-free without giving up the foods you love — What works and what makes the most sense for your kitchen (and lifestyle). - Page 66
- Are you craving warm, satisfying bread? Here’s the ultimate way to prepare grains for easy digestion, no matter which ones you can and can’t eat. - Page 97
- Do you want to go completely grain-free? My friend, Jami, shows you how she took her entire family grain-free while managing a tight budget, raising 3 small children, and living in a converted bus! All her tricks and recipes are inside. - Page 101
- Does your doctor want to take sugar out of your diet? This section is for you if you’re concerned about diabetes, Lyme, candida, or other sugar sensitive conditions. You’ll learn about the different types of sugars, what they are and how to make smart substitutions — You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite sweet treats without nasty side effects or flare ups. - Page 108
- Nut-free — You don’t have to live without the crunchy, satisfying flavors you love. I’ll show you how. - Page 162
- Includes a quick-start primer on possibilities for healing and freedom from allergies… plus a special section on the most popular gut-healing diets. You’ll get the all the insider tips you need to make the best choices for your family. - Page 171
- And so much more…
Will The Foods Taste Different, Though?
Allergy-free cooking is not just about substituting one food for another. That’s only the beginning! It’s fun to explore new flavors and possibilities, rather than just trying to make the same dish with new ingredients.
The Allergy-Free Cooking eCookbook will give you the skills and confidence to easily make your own allergy-free foods to avoid allergic reactions, boost long-term health, and start enjoying the fresh, satisfying flavors of food you love… once again.
Here are some of the recipes that you’ll learn:
- Homemade Almond Milk, Hemp Seed Milk, and Coconut Milk — The perfect first recipes for dairy-free cooking. Plus, hemp milk can be made “instantly” to get the kids’ breakfast on the table fast.
- Cumin Chicken — Great for family meals, company, or potlucks — everyone loves it.
- Creamy Sausage Stir-Fry — Tons of variations… milk-free… serve it over rice… or go completely grain-free. It’s up to you.
- Cheezy Macaroni Bake — A scrumptious main dish when you add leftover meat to the mix before baking. Enjoy! Gluten-free or Dairy-free
- Banana Pudding Pie — No, it’s not yellow, but boy, does the banana flavor pop!
- Pumpkin Pie — Traditional pumpkin pie calls for sweetened condensed milk and eggs. We use neither. The base for this incredibly flavorful pie is an almond paste — and of course pumpkin and spices.
- Extra Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream — Non-dairy and egg-free. For tummies that can’t tolerate regular ice cream, this could be the perfect choice.
- Coconut Cream Frosting — Looks and tastes just like hot fudge. Yum!
- Mixed Veggie Kraut — Combine any mixture of shredded vegetables, and even tart shredded green apples or nuts. Add caraway seeds or dill seeds or garlic. This is a can’t miss formula for probiotic goodness.
- Crispy Cast-Iron Sourdough Cornbread — See how easily you can replace eggs in quick breads and muffins and other similar recipes.
- “Tartar Sauce” — Confession: I needed tartar sauce one day and I didn’t have the ingredients to make what I saw online. This is my own allergy-free creation.
- Breakfast Cookies — These cookies are high-protein, packed with yummy ingredients, and only slightly sweet. But the real question is: How do they hold together without eggs? Very well, thanks to the nut-seed butter and mashed bananas!
- Sprouted Spelt Lemon Cake — This is my absolute favorite cake! Both sweet as well as tart, thanks to the ribbons of lemon syrup running through the cake.
- Chocolate Custard — Another favorite! With mineral-rich and digestion-supporting gelatin, it’s also a nourishing food.
- Family Chicken Noodle Soup — Enjoy our family recipe, which is actually more of a formula than anything. Tweak it your tastes.
- Scalloped Potato One-Dish Dinner — Make this any time to use up whatever leftover bits of meat you have (or leave out the meat for an amazing side dish).
- Bacon-Cheddar Quiche with Potato Crust — Definitely keep this crust recipe handy… you can use it any time a savory breakfast dish calls for a crust.
- Easy Almond Cookies — Because there’s no soaking required, these cookies will be ready in a half-hour or less. Plus, they stay moist for days.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake — uses no flour at all — not even gluten-free flours. The fat, eggs, and sweetener base create a creamy, mousse-like texture that’s absolutely scrumptious.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins — “My family was excited (and surprised!) when I FINALLY served them gluten-free muffins that didn’t crumble all over their plates, didn’t taste bitter, and didn’t compromise nutrition. I know you too will enjoy these delicious muffins!” —Jenna
- Spicy Chocolate Ginger Snaps — “Enjoy these with a cup of hot tea, or crumbled up in a tall glass of cold, raw milk.” —Jenny
- Almond Bread — I call this bread “cornbread” because it turns out nice and yellow (if you’re using nice orange egg yolks, of course).
- Almond Biscuits — Buttery, crisp and soft, these are great with tea or coffee, or alongside any meal. Plus, they’re easy!
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread — With a soft and airy texture, this makes a great sandwich loaf. Freeze the leftovers, then thaw as needed so you’re eating “fresh” bread each time.
- Corn Tortillas — Use them for quesadillas, tostadas, tacos, burritos and more.
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread — Ah ... sourdough. The promise of good bread when you’ve got gluten allergies — it’s alluring, isn’t it? Sourdough offers the ultimate in preparing grains for best digestion, no matter which ones you can and can’t eat.
- “Yellow Cake” Waffles — High in protein and free of baking soda. This a bonus for those on healing diets, such as the GAPS diet.
- Sugar-Free Stepped-Up Coconut Bark — A chocolate nut crust, and sweetened with xylitol or erythritol instead of raw honey or maple syrup. It’s yummy!
- Raspberry-Stevia Beet Kvass — Sugar-free. This fermented beverage is easy to make, high in nutrition from the “super-food” beets, and is, of course, full of probiotics.
- Warm Creamy Eggnog, Sugar-Free Hot Cocoa, Warming Turmeric Tea… even Berry Milk and Iced Mocha — Warms you up on a cold night.
- Cranberry Mixed-Berry Compote — The benefits of the berries really shine in this rich compote!
- Pumpkin Butter — Pumpkin, strawberries and cinnamon are surprisingly great together! Serve this butter warm on gluten-free or grain-free bread or scones, or let it chill in a prepared pie crust or custard.
- Chocolate Chia Crumble Topping — This is a chocolate crumble topping that doesn’t need baking, and it’s wonderful on cold sweets (like puddings, custards, ice cream or yogurt) that call for chocolate!
And expert tips like...
- How to make 4 allergy-friendly pie crusts — Coconut Crust, Oatmeal Crust, Nut Crust, Sourdough Crust. Choose the crust that meets your loved ones dietary needs… and makes them feel so special! - Page 38
- Are you allergic to eggs, but love breads and cakes? Cooking egg-free is easier with these 9 substitutes on page 47. Hint: With these tips, your breads and cakes with hold together and rise to bakery perfection.
- Is your grocery-store flour cross-contaminated? It’s hard to know for sure. Here’s how to make your own nutritious gluten-free flour for baked goods like muffins and breakfast cookies. - Page 64
- How to soak raw nuts and seeds — Can be stored at room temperature for months or ground into flour for baked goods and pasta. - Page 65
- 10 probiotic-rich ways to go gluten-free, without cravings… I’ll show you how gluten works and how to get the same delicious results without chemical binders or preservatives . - Page 67
- A 2-page Special Gluten-Free Sourdough Section: How to make a gluten-free brown rice sourdough starter, how to scale your starter up or down, when to feed your starter, how to keep your starter fresh and bubbly for months or years. Cut this section out, and tape it to the inside of your cabinet. It will keep you right on track. - Page 97
- Missing pasta? Catch every last bit of sauce with these fun noodle substitutes… Cauli-Rice, Zoodles, and Caboodles.
- Do you need to take sugar out of your diet? I’ll help you demystify Stevia, Xylitol, and Erythritol… and make amazing sweet and nutritious desserts that soothe even the biggest sweet tooth. - Page 143
- Sugar-free fermenting — I break down ferments by food groups, and share basic guidelines so that you can omit sugar or greatly reduce sugar during fermentation. I’ll also let you know if there’s a food I don’t recommend fermenting sans sugar. - Page 153
- Do you need to cook nut-free? I’ll show you 6 ways to take nuts out of your diet, without giving up the nutty flavor and texture you love. - Page 163
- Do you have special allergies show up at odd times? It’s time to take the mystery out of oxalates, sulfates, histamines, and salicylates. You’ll learn where these nasty allergens show up… and how to neutralize them without giving up your favorite foods. - Page 169
- Healing and freedom from allergies! This special section talks about gut health, allergies, candida, GAPS and gut healing diets. Learn the pros and cons from real moms like you, before you jump into a new eating style. - Page 171
- Can eating ancient grains eliminate your seasonal allergies? You’ll learn when ancient grains are a good idea, and when you should go gluten-free… The answer is different for everybody, learn more on page 183.
- And much more…
A Special Offer For You
For a limited time, I have created a special offer for Christian families who suffer from food allergies or intolerances... and who want to eat nourishing food that will help them on their healing journey.
This is an opportunity for your entire family to start enjoying food again... enjoying life again!
How much would it be worth to you to start feeling better?
I've priced out comparable college cooking courses (which don't cover nearly as much as we do) and they'll run you about $1000 each...
In contrast, the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook covers 28 topics — showing you the foundational techniques and delicious alternative recipes to cook snacks, main dishes, desserts and more that are free of the major food allergens of dairy, egg, wheat, gluten, grains, nuts, and sugar (and corn and soy, too)...
You can watch the five videos demonstrations over and over again, and everything is documented in the printable tutorials so you can refer to the recipes and information long into the future.
The bottom line is: What I’m offering you is much more comprehensive than a single lesson. And it costs a fraction of what you’d pay to learn each topic, one at a time. Plus, it gives you plenty of detail to get you started on the right path.
So how does it work? The Allergy-Free Cooking eBook comes as a self-contained downloadable PDF eBook plus we include a FREE softcover textbook... so you can refer to your lessons and recipes even offline!
5 Master Class Videos To Help You Get Started Fast
When you order the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook package, you will be immediately ushered into a series of 5 Master Class Videos that reveal all my allergy-free cooking secrets.
Taking a peek into my allergy-free kitchen is eye-opening… it’s a regular kitchen, full of love, fun, and good food, but without any trouble-making foods. Once you see how it’s done, you’ll know how to take back control of your own kitchen.
Here’s are the 5 you’ll get when you order the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook:
- Video: About Allergy-Free Cooking — What it is, what it isn’t, and how to get started fast! The most valuable 10 minutes you’ll spend today.
- Video: Allergy-Free Cooking Tools and Equipment — Do you need special tools to cook allergy-free? They’re not expensive, but these surprising tools will make you cooking life much easier.
- Video: Dairy-Free Desserts — Do you love ice cream and cheese cake? Sometimes it seems like all the best desserts are made with dairy. Here’s how to get that same creamy texture with healthier ingredients.
- Video: Gluten-Free Main Dishes and Thickeners — What’s dinner without pasta? Going gluten-free is challenging because it seems like you can’t make dinner without it. In this video, you’ll learn how to make meals that are just as satisfying, without the side-effects.
- Video: Grain-Free Pad Thai — Yum! Pad Thai is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Warm, flavorful, satisfying… but what about those noodles? If they’ve got to go, here’s what to do instead…
The retail value for this absolutely huge free gift collection is $37. But the confidence you’ll get from seeing how easy it is to take care of your health is priceless.
FREE BONUS Softcover Print Cookbook "Allergy-Free Cooking"
I'll also throw in a FREE spiral-bound, lay-flat, full-color printed version of the Allergy-Free Cooking Cookbook (aka "textbook")!
Because when the internet is out or you just plain don't feel like getting on the computer... you'll still be able to follow along with the lessons and recipes conveniently on your kitchen counter.... no computer or internet required!
This Allergy-Free Cooking print cookbook is completely free (even free shipping in the U.S.) with your purchase of the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook! (Retail value: $80)
Your Investment Is 100% Guaranteed
I am so sure that you will love the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook that I’m offering you a 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If for any reason, you decide that easily making your own allergy-free foods to avoid allergic reactions, boost long-term health, and start enjoying the fresh, satisfying flavors of food you love… once again, is not for you then please return it and I will refund your investment, less any shipping and fulfillment costs.
A Whole New World Of Delicious, Safe, Healing Food Is Waiting For You
Allergies are a problem. No doubt about it.
Everything from minor itchy rashes, to full-blown trips to the emergency room… food allergies seem like they take control of your life.
But what if there was something you could do? What if you could take back control of one of the most important areas of your life?
Now you can.
When you step into the full power of cooking your own allergy-free foods from scratch… managing food allergies becomes so much easier. Why? Because you’re in control!
You’ve got a pantry full of whole foods your family can all eat AND that you know how to prepare.
A burden lifts off your shoulders and you’re in charge. Tonight’s dinner is delicious, safe and healing… and you know that feeling of satisfaction beyond a shadow of a doubt.
So let’s get started.
Here's What To Do Now:
Learning to cook your own allergy-free foods begins with 3 easy steps:
- Download your Allergy-Free Cooking eCookbook.
- Watch the first Allergy-Free Cooking Master Class Video: “About Allergy-Free Cooking”, and
- Pick a recipe and get started!
Living with food allergies doesn’t have to control your life. You can cook with complete confidence knowing that every nourishing meal is safe for today… and encourages long-term health.
Here’s that Buy Now button again:
God bless you and your family,
Traditional Cooking School Lead Teacher
P.S. I can’t wait to hear all about your successes as you master allergy-free cooking… and even celebrate with you as you inspire other families suffering with food allergies. Act now to secure your 58% OFF deal!
In your capable hands, you’ll be able to cook healthy, tender, delicious meals and desserts in very little time.
No, it's not set-it-and-forget-it, but it is amazingly fast, efficient, and full of flavor. I think you'll very quickly start to wonder how you ever cooked without it. Here's the Buy Now button again. I'll see you inside shortly!
Got A Question?
Here are the most common questions and answers about the Allergy-Free Cooking eBook. If you have any other questions, click the chat bubble on this page and we'll answer right away!
No. It’s never too late to start feeling better. Why? Parents often sacrifice their own needs. And as the years go by, their health gradually declines. I want parents of any age to be able to feel better, starting today... as well as their children to get started on the right foot!
There’s some work involved in this eBook. But I can honestly say, it’s some of the funnest work I’ve done. The cooking techniques are simple. And the recipes are mostly “mix and go.” It’s easy. And the results are amazingly effective.
No. This is the companion eBook to our online eCourse. The videos you get are pre-recorded, so you don’t have to show up anywhere, at a specific day or time. The eBook is ready for you to download immediately after purchase.
Yes! With your purchase, we're including a spiral-bound, lay-flat, full-color textbook completely free. It's an $80 value and you even get free shipping in the U.S.
No worries. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Just contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we'll be happy to refund your investment, less any shipping and fulfillment costs.
We focus on the techniques of preparing real foods using traditional methods that preserve or enhance the nutritional value of the original ingredients.
There is a heavy emphasis on answering the “how” questions. However, there is always a reason for “why” we do things, and it is this “why” that is often more important than the “how.”
Our philosophy: At Traditional Cooking School by GNOWFGLINS, we believe that God is our creator and the source of all things good. God is the “why” for all that we do, including the way we cultivate, harvest, prepare and eat foods. That’s why we share our love for God and explain how we can see God’s design in our food.
This resonates with most of our students, though some participate solely for the techniques. We are happy to help you either way.